Wednesday, May 2, 2012

you know how when people see moms out and about with their kids, and shopping list, and everything's all chaotic and they look at the woman and say..."wow! you've got your hands full!!"
i recently heard such an appropriate response...
 "yes, yes i do.  and i'm so glad they're not empty."

  
my hands and my heart are full.  and i have been in the company of enough women who's arms ache with emptiness to know that no matter how full and challenging, i'm so glad they're not empty.

3 comments:

Kami said...

These are wise words Kristal. Thank you for your sweet words to us. I don't think I'll ever look at my 5 children the same again. I wish we lived closer to you guys.

Becky said...

Thank you for such an awesome response as I all too often get that comment with a look of pity from the person who said it. I often say God has truly blessed me but they don't seem to get it! Thanks for sharing adorable pictures of your blessing. Enjoy them and thank God for them!

Christa Forsythe said...

Love that! Such a great way to look at a busy/blessed/full life... I love those pics of Judah!