Thursday, November 10, 2011

"thankful"

i've been scaling WAY back on my crafting as of late. it's part of my effort to simplify. but when i saw this banner on pinterest and that it was a free printable, well, i just had to give it a try.
it boasts one of my favorite words and it's the season where we celebrate gratitude so it serves as a beautiful reminder to me.
if you'd like to make one (only if you have the time and it won't stress you out:) click here for the free printable. i did mine on cardstock. i used twine i already had (you could use ribbon, string, raffia) and scrapbook paper i had on hand, and full sized clothespins because they were already in the house. i think they are too heavy and forced me to not "drape" the banner as much as i would've liked, but this is about being thankful. not perfect.

1 comment:

Christa Forsythe said...

I love word reminders... I like to hang them in places I can see them... yours are fun! Happy Thankful season to you!