Thursday, May 5, 2011

teacher appreciation

it's teacher appreciation week! o.k. i admit. i'm a bit behind seeing as it's thursday afternoon, but i just finished my gift and i wanted to share it with you. you still have time before tomorrow morning:) OR you could use it as an end of the year thank you. teachers are so very influential in the lives of our children and i cannot tell them enough how much i appreciate them. i thought these post-it note holders were super cute when i saw them on sisters stuff blog...



so here is my attempt at one for Ari's teacher, mrs. bolding...
i wrapped it in cellophane
and added one of these "thank you teacher" tags you can find and print here
i hope she feels the love!

5 comments:

Liz said...

Those are so cute! Great job!

Jeana said...

Adorable! You must be getting your craft mojo back :)

Susan said...

Those are darling! And there's no way I can get that done by tomorrow morning...I've been a total teacher appreciation week flake. I'll shoot for the end of the year. :-)

Micah and Christa Forsythe said...

That is cute... I am sure she will love it. Love to see your creativity! Way to get it done BEFORE the week was over... I feel like my life has been a week/month late for quite awhile now! Hugs to you!

Tonya said...

Those are super cute!! Good job! :)