Thursday, May 19, 2011

show the love

remember my last minute teacher appreciation week gifts? well the gift for my pre-ker's teacher is always more of a challenge since he's a man. i did notice he always carries a coffee in each morning so i thought starbucks would be a sure bet. when i went to pick up a gift card the barista informed me they were out of gift card holders. what? she saw my disappointment and said some people like to use small cups instead. my eyes lit up as i imagined how adorable this could be...
gift card, a little tissue, and a free cup:)


add a bit of cellophane and i think it looks downright boutique!
happy teacher appreciation week or appreciate all you did this year or gift for a grad, dad, or just about anyone!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Looks great!

Christa Forsythe said...

That is super cute! The kids' teachers much LOVE you! You are sooooo thoughtful and kind!