Thursday, April 14, 2011

chick-fil-A

for the first 30 years of my life i was deprived of the delights of the restaurant chain-chick-fil-A. i now am a frequent customer and enjoy much more than their yummy food. they truly aim to give you an experience when you are their guest. and that is how they treat you. juggling three kids, a diaper bag, and a baby carrier, this level of service is even more meaningful to me. come to my table and refill my empty diet coke cup and bring it back to me? yes please. come back five minutes later cuz you know i've guzzled the whole 44 ounces already and desperately need more? um, yes. and they even do it without shaming me...i love this place!

Chick-fil-A has a family night ever tuesday and i finally put it on the calendar and we went. it was a "mad science" theme. there were experiments, and
the making of slime. needless to say, it was a big success.

judah even met the chick-fil-A cow...we're grooming him as a fan early:)

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

We love Chick-fil-A! The wonderful play area and delicious food... I would say they even rival IKEA in kid-friendliness. And that's saying something. We miss them so much now that we're back on the West Coast. I wish they would open one here.

Micah and Christa Forsythe said...

Wow... can't say I have ever been, but that looks super fun... I was telling Micah McDonald's needs some competition... cuz that is really all we have here in this state... I love that they do family night... What a wonderful idea.