Thursday, November 4, 2010

in case you needed a smile today...


noah (5): do you think we'll have turkey for thanksgiving?
me: um, yeah. i'm sure oma will have turkey for us to eat.
noah: (gasp! eyes wide open) OMA KNOWS THE INDIANS?!??!

noah (5): how come i don't have school tomorrow?
me: cuz i get to have a special meeting with mr. mcewen to hear how great you're doing in school!
noah: um, it was me who broke the aquarium.

and for those of you who don't facebook this is one of my most popular posts ever...

Kristal Krommendyk Varela

just received a bunch of dora dvds from netflix. didn't order them. checked my queue and saw that my 5 year old had made some selections of his own and we were set to have scooby doo, veggietales, and dora for quite some time!

2 comments:

sa3k rigterink said...

thanks for the HUGE smile :)
luv u guys!!

darbishar said...

:)