Monday, October 18, 2010

28 weeks

picture of another 28 week old baby

my mom has requested an update on judah's progress and i thought you all might enjoy a peek into his development as well. he is 2 1/2 pounds and almost 15 inches long. his little footprint is two inches! the hair on his head is now clearly visible and he sleeps and wakes on his own regular intervals. his brainwaves exhibit REM sleep which means judah is starting to dream.

my favorite "developmental milestone" is that judah can now not only hear us, but recognize our voices which calms his heartbeat.

sweet dreams, baby boy.

5 comments:

Bonnie Lock said...

Love that! What a sweet boy. I can't wait to meet him!!!!

sa3k rigterink said...

AMAZING!! God is so cool!!

Anonymous said...

For I am fearfully and wonderfully made and my soul knows it full well!

Melissa said...

So sweet - made me cry!!

Becky said...

Can you believe that we have only about 12 weeks to go until we meet our new Bundles of Joy? Can't believe how God has made our children so perfectly that even in the womb they can tell who we are and all the wonderful details of life that they are already experiencing! Our God is truly an AWESOME GOD and babies always seem to remind me of that. Praying that all continues to go well for you and little Judah!