Monday, August 30, 2010

did someone say free printables?


i am totally in love with the "free printable". you can find them all over bloggyland for all kinds of occasions. i have used them to make notecards as teacher or friend gifts. i have printed tags to top a gift or to staple closed a baggie full of yummies. i have printed cupcake toppers, to-do lists, recipe cards, well....you can see i like them.

these back to school ones in particular are just too cute to keep to myself. here is the link for these adorable bookmarks, lunch box notes, and joke cards. if you are intrigued by this "free printable" idea i would recommend livinglocurto.com as a place to start your obsession. happy printing!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I love these, but I guess they look best with a color printer huh?

Merydwen said...

Thank you so much for sharing my download! SO sorry I just now saw your kind words!! Thanks again!