Sunday, March 21, 2010

job charts

i love the idea of job charts and grew up loving to put stickers in those little boxes and waiting for a prize. i wanted to give my kids a way to be responsible for themselves and track their success. the only thing is they need visual cues, rather than just writing and the big paper charts with the little boxes just aren't that attractive with my decor. once again...i found a solution to my dilemma on etsy.
aren't these the coolest? they're personalized, magnetic, and reusable infinite times. they have visual cues along with written words and they're easy for my boys to manipulate all by themselves.
i found these at Abbie's House and she also has refill packs with more magnets for additional jobs. we love our new job charts almost enough to love doing our chores:)


1 comment:

Liz said...

I've already placed my order! That rocks!