Tuesday, February 2, 2010

scream free parenting, part one

i just finished this book and wanted to let you know how much it gave me to chew on. lots of old, some new, and a great overall presentation of the way i want to parent. my only complaint with the book is its title. i think it should be re-named "Anxiety Free Parenting". It's not really about screaming. maybe that title was already copyrighted.

more about specific insights and thoughts rolling around in my head spurred by this read coming soon.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Awesome, I will have to check it out, thanks for sharing!

Liz said...

CANNOT picture you screaming! LOL. My fav help book is still "Be Happy" by Robert Holden b/c it applies to EVERYTHING in your life, but I might have to check this out. I agree about the title. The reason I so far haven't picked it up is b/c it makes me feel like I'm being talked-down to.