Monday, February 8, 2010

scream free parenting, part 2 1/2 or..."AAAAAUUUUGGGHHH!!!"

imagine my surprise when i see a facebook friend request from Hal Runkel. i didn't know him in high school...weird! so i click open the request to find the following note from none other than the AUTHOR of scream free parenting.

Hal says, "Hey Kristal, Hal Runkel here. Someone sent me to your blog, where you explained the gauntlet idea perfectly! I'm thrilled that you're finding ScreamFree helpful, and I'm honored that you would recommend it to others. Please let me know if I can help in any way.
Take care,
Hal.".

whoah.

4 comments:

Jeana said...

You. Are. Famous. On. The. Internet. AAaAAAAAAAUGH!!!!

Bonnie Lock said...

Ummm.....whoa....yeah, that's crazy!

Becky said...

Don't let your fame cause you to forget your un-famous friends ;D Just kidding- way to go- Becky

Tonya said...

AWESOME!!! :)