Sunday, December 6, 2009

ornament wreath

when i saw these wreathes in bloggyland i thought they were GORE-GEOUS. i never imagined they'd be so easy to put together. seriously. you can't mess them up. this requires NO creativity whatsoever. i promise.
click here for the post with the best instructions i found. follow her simple rules and let me add one more....don't buy your bulbs at the dollar tree. you don't save much (over a big pack at michael's or hoblob with a sale or coupon) and the hangers crack and then you're wreathmaking is not so merry anymore.
as you can see below, even with my overexposed photo and dollar tree ornaments, it still turned out beautiful. today i added a big silver bow and it looks even more amazing. you really need to do this. wouldn't this be an awesome gift for any woman? scope the stores for bulb deals, find the cheapest wire hanger possible, and rev up your glue gun! add some beauty to your life:)

5 comments:

Becky said...

So Beautiful- love the different textures and sizes! You are amazing! Becky

lani said...

this is so cool! i've got to try it! :)

Micah and Christa Forsythe said...

So cute, I love them! I might have to try this.. I have a bunch of bulbs that I dare not hang on the tree.... they are silver... add a red bow... wow I can see it now! I sure love your posts!

Jeannette said...

thank you kris!!! love this idea :)

Tonya said...

Awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!!