Friday, October 9, 2009

self-portrait of a three-year-old

my baby is turning four. yes, FOUR on tuesday. where did the years go? he wants to do EVERYTHING himself. even take photos of himself.

he's been through a lot in his little life and he's got a lot to wade through in the years to come. although i am frustrated a lot of the time, mostly i'm just in awe. of what he's overcome and in awe of the fact that i get to be in the front row. he's an incredible little man all his own. completely without my help. i sure can cheer loud, though.



5 comments:

Jeana said...

His eyes just slay me! Beautiful boy and beautiful mommy.

Micah and Christa Forsythe said...

He is so blessed to have you guys in his life... I so admire your patience and love for him... can you imagine where he would be if you hadn't adopted him? I get chills at the thought of adopting a child (I want to soo bad) the picture of His love and grace for us as He has adopted us all. I also agree with Jeana... Noah has a very BEAUTIFUL momma!

Jeannette said...

good job noah!!! he should definitely stick with photography :) and yes, you sure can cheer loud kristal! he is a blessed little man to have a momma as wonderful as you. love you!!

Liz said...

Noah is awesome!

Tonya said...

What great pictures!!!! Good job Noah! What an adveture so far, and what a wonderful cheerleader he has in you. :)