Monday, August 31, 2009

helllooh (ooh, oh, oh)?!?


this post marks a whole official month of non-blogging. i have thought and thought about my lack of motivation in the blog department and i can't pinpoint it. rather than continue my deliberation i decided to just dive in and "fake it til i make it".
i really value the record of our life as it passes so quickly. soon the seemingly mundane events that passed become profound. i want to commit to journaling them here and you are welcome to take a peek.

6 comments:

Micah and Christa Forsythe said...

I HAVE MISSED YOUR MUNDANE LIFE AND EVENTS!!!!! It has not been the same without you on here. I keep checking and looking and the absence has been screaming loud. (see my life is just as mundane!!!)

Hugs to you my friend! Been praying for your kiddo!

Jeana said...

Phew! I'm so glad you're back. I've missed reading about your life and thoughts so much! I'm praying for Noah, too.

darbishar said...

We missed you! Glad you are back!

Tonya said...

welcome back!! Since I probably won't get to see your beautfiul face much this semester, I enjoy reading your blogs to keep up!

lani said...

i have missed you too! glad you're back!

Jeannette said...

oh, i'm so glad you're back here!! i've missed reading about your life! love you!