Tuesday, July 28, 2009

welcome to the world!


i have twelve, yes 12 friends or family members who are having babies between the months of july and november. craziness! this means my gifty wheels have been turnin. i love creating personalized things and especially for little ones who have just been given their name.

sonny's cousin irene and her born to be a daddy husband jason just had their first little one, jaida (yes those are actually her tiny feet in the pic above).

i just finished and sent off a little something to commemorate this once in a lifetime occasion...

6 comments:

Jeana said...

Beautiful! The feet AND the sign.

Tonya said...

How beautiful!! 12?!? Crazy! I thought I was surrounded by pregnant women, but you REALLY are!! :)

jeannette said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

Beautiful! How do I get one of those?!?! I just bought a necklace from Jeana and now I just saw all your crafty stuff...I love it!

lani said...

what a CUTE gift - i love it!

Micah and Christa Forsythe said...

I love the sign... you are so creative! I have the signs you made for me up on my mantle and I get comments on them all the time! I love telling them about you and how wonderful you are and how thankful I am know you! I am so glad I have a piece of your creativity in my house!

hugs and love!