Tuesday, July 7, 2009

TMI


so, i haven't been blogging and kept you totally in the dark about my life and now i'm gonna jump in the deep end and tell you too much!  if you don't care to know or if you are of the male persuasion, you can stop reading now.  

if you're curious and/or are female, i wanted to let you know i have followed the example of my favorite person i've never met-christine-and purchased a diva cup.  i must concur with her-it's great!   i will stop there for fear of scaring you away, but if you've ever wondered, or considered, i'd be happy to give you more details.  if not, just pretend you never read this:)

6 comments:

Jeana said...

Awesome! I LOVE my diva cup! Get the (TM) info out there and start a divalution! :)

C and G said...

Is that all your going to say about it??? :) I love my diva cup too! The benefits are endless - ok, maybe not endless. For those of you wondering - go to divacup.com. You know you want one!

Tonya said...

Lol, I love the picture for this blog. You crack me up! I read all about this, but I'm still a bit scared to try. I'm not good with change, lol. I HATE tampons, so I can't imagine I will like putting that thing in place either, but you are very convincing......

Kacey said...

One of my friends won't stop raving about hers. I guess I'll have to get one now!!

Rainbow said...

I'm pretty mad I didn't hear about it earlier in my life. Thinking about all those wasted years of those wasteful, yucky, expensive things just makes me cringe. I think you should add an extra plug for luna pads and luna panties because the combination of those 3 things pretty-much make me LOOK FORWARD to my period. It's a chance to exert my caring for the environment and I hate it so much less than before that it feels like love.

tamar said...

what is that and what does it mean?