Wednesday, June 24, 2009

ever had one of THOSE days?

it's been over 100 degrees for days.  our A/C is working full blast to keep us at 88.  what is wrong?  how can i sit on the couch and be sweating?  wait, where's my phone, i need to call the repair company.  no, not in my purse.  WHERE IS.....oh shoot.  open washing machine lid.  yup.  nice and clean.  and completely ruined.  no landline.  sonny's at work.  brakes and serpentine belt being replaced tomorrow on his car.   

the beauty of it?  our boys don't notice a thing.  all they know is they are loved.  they are safe.  they lack for nothing.  Lord, may i say, may i live as if that's all i need.

7 comments:

darbishar said...

At least you have friends and places to go. Did you guys make it out to the movies and spray park?

Liz_24 said...

I had EXACTLY one of those days. About 2 months ago. When my phone fell in the toilet.
The heat is crazy. I feel guilty for not enjoying the sunshine, but I don't want to go outside!

Monica said...

Not fun. May tomorrow be a much better day.

C and G said...

send some of that heat our way!!! ok, well maybe only 3/4 of it :)

Tonya said...

I've had one of those days today!! Hope your day is much better today!! :)

Erin said...

Um, yes. I'm currently in the middle of one. Oh, night-time, come quickly. Hero Husband, come home soon. Oh, heat, be-gone.

Jeana said...

Oh, rats! Remember when you rescued me when I washed (and dried) my cell phone?