Friday, April 3, 2009

has a teacher touched your life?

may 5th is national teacher appreciation day!  we all know what a deep impact these special people have on our lives (can you still name your 2nd grade teacher?  mrs. deyoung was the best!!)  i've decided to customize a sign for the special teachers in my life and i wanted to let you know that if you'd like me to do the same for you i'd love to create one with the name of your choice in time for the big day.  here's a few i've made for other teachers (thanks for the apple idea, tonya!) and i can customize them further if you'd like.  whatever you decide, make sure to show some love on may 5th for a dedicated teacher.

2 comments:

darbishar said...

That apples is cute! What a good idea to show teachers how much they mean to us :)

Tonya said...

It looks great! I have a few more to order from you for my professors as well! I will e-mail you with them! :)