Saturday, April 18, 2009

and the winner is.....


to make it completely random, i let my three-year-old be the name chooser.  he was VERY excited to help:)


Christa and Celina are the winners!  

i cannot tell you how overwhelmed and honored i was by all of the entries (and links to all of your other sites).  thank you so much for your support and encouragement.  as a token of my thanks i would like to offer you a buy one get one 1/2 off code at my etsy shop.  if you purchase one sign you can get one of equal or lesser value for  half price.  just enter GIVEAWAY in the comments of your purchase and select "pay by check"  i will adjust your price and you can then pay by paypal or check.  if you don't want to create an etsy account, please email me at gratefultulip{at}gmail{dot}com with your order and you can drop a check in the mail.  i love making these signs and i think they would make the perfect mother's day or teacher appreciation day gifts.  i will do my best to make sure you get them before those big days and i'm looking forward to some of your custom ideas!

thank you again for your kind words.  i will read and re-read your comments for months to come and so appreciate you all.

5 comments:

C and G said...

OH MY WORD!!! Thank you!!! I'd like to thank my chicken Hank, my second grade teacher Mrs. Hornotoe, NOAH - for picking my name, and the academy!

For reals - thank you - it will be an honor to hang your signage!

Jeana said...

Woohoo! Two of my favorite people! Can't wait to see what you make for them! Congrats, girls!

Courtney said...

That's okay my love. My idea was (since I am a HUGE Alice in Wonderland fan) to have it say either "Curious" or "Curiouser."

Love ya! Courtney

MotherMoses2004 said...

Congrats to the winners!
I feel like I'm a winner, too, just because I fell in love with the signs you made for Tonya and now I HAVE TO order me one for the front door of the apartment I'm moving in to this weekend.
So, you'll be hearing from me soon.
Thank you for sharing your creativity and talent with us!

MissTheresa

Micah and Christa Forsythe said...

WOW.. I can't believe I WON! THANK YOU NOAH! (Can you tell it has been a while since I have been on my computer... busy weekend!) I am so excited to be a WINNER!!!!!