Wednesday, March 4, 2009

i'm feelin the love!


the best part about blogging is meeting and reconnecting with friends that you may never get to actually hang out with in person, but you get to laugh, cry, and encourage each other in bloggyland.  i have made one such friend over at imperfectly beautiful.  amanda has inspired me to try things i never thought i could and to make my home beautiful, even if it is not done perfectly.

when i opened my etsy shop she encouraged me and so as a token of my appreciation i sent her one of my new signs.  as a totally unexpected thrill i found my sign gracing her blog!  check this out and click on her blog title to see more wonderful posts.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

I need to order the teacher's plaques for Teacher's day! Remind me next time I see you, and I will give you my order!

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

Kristal, you are PRECIOUS! What a sweet, sweet post. I am so glad to have connected with you too. Who knows...maybe someday we'll actually meet. How fun would that be? I have "met" some of the most thoughtful, caring, women of character through blogging. I never expected that, and I feel truly blessed for it! Thank you again for the gorgeous sign and the other goodies you sent. I have the sign on my kitchen buffet where I work on my crafts. I love to see it there while I'm working...it really does "inspire" me.

Love ~ Amanda