Wednesday, March 25, 2009

extreme makeover-lawn edition

while my parents were here they did a little spring cleaning in areas where sonny and i had been too overwhelmed and a little clueless.  our yard!  my mom and dad cleared out, weeded, hauled, pruned, designed, purchased, and gave our front and back yard a whole new look!  we are so thankful and delighted with the way it turned out.  the addition of flowers in the window box and the hanging baskets are my favorite.  sonny and i are now trying to honor all their hard work by remembering to water and give tlc.  thanks mom and dad!!

5 comments:

Liz_24 said...

So cute! I am so clueless when it comes to gardening, I always forget to water!

Erin said...

Way to go, Mom and Dad! What a blessing! It looks so good and I can't wait to see it in person.

Jeana said...

Your house is so cute!

Tonya said...

Very nice! Parents are so nice to have. :)

jeannette said...

LOVE your cute house!! wish i could see it in person!