Tuesday, February 3, 2009

tea party

when my friend tonya mentioned a tea room here in oklahoma my ears immediately perked up!  i LOVE tea rooms and used to frequent one in gresham, or quite often.  tonya was so sweet to make reservations and even make it a birthday celebration for her aunt, nicolette, and me who all have jan/feb bdays.  we had such fun, not to mention this incredible food....
i will definitely be a return customer at inspirations where i can sip tea, nibble on scones, eat salad so tasty you forget its healthy, and enjoy wonderful company.
(noah, me, sawyer, nicolette, starla, and tonya)

4 comments:

Heather said...

Soooo, are we making a trip in July? It looks so good!

Micah and Christa Forsythe said...

HOW FUN! I love tea houses! Cuz I love all the things that go with tea houses... fun art, calm atmosphere, simple/delicious foods, and friend chatter... all things that warm my heart. Thanks for sharing this precious memory.... my heart smiles for you today!

darbishar said...

That was a lot of fun, I am so glad Tonya invited us!

Tonya said...

It was lots of fun, thanks so much for joining us!!