Tuesday, February 17, 2009

clearing the old to make room for the new!




many of you know i'm slowly building up a business selling handmade and customized items.  the name i'm using is {grateful tulip} because of the power of gratitude in this dutch girl's life.  i have ventured out into a new project that i think will really appeal to a lot of customers, but before i reveal my new stuff, i wanted to "clear out" some of my merchandise.  it's time for a sale!  you can see a sampling of what i have and their clearance price at my {grateful tulip} blog.  go ahead and leave me questions and orders in the comment section on the blog or email gratefultulip at gmail dot com if that's easier.  shipping is only paid on the biggest item you order and additional items ship free.
this sale will run 'til monday ...the day of the big reveal!

3 comments:

Jeana said...

I'm so excited for Monday! And now I'm going to go over and browse at Grateful Tulip.

hc said...

Ohhh such cute stuff! I can't wait till your roll out the new stuff too!

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

Cute stuff. You are a crafty girl after my own heart...I love me a good craft! Good luck with rollin in the new. You'll do great, I'm sure!

~Amanda