Tuesday, January 6, 2009

the perm of '09

those of you who know my perm history cannot believe i went "under" again. i myself can barely believe it. my sister is a cosmetologist and i think she did a great job. she was very sensitive to my apprehension:) i had a tight, spiral, piggybacked perm continuously from 1987 until 1998 and letting go was the one of the most traumatic things in my life up until that point. i feel at a much better place now and feel i am finally ready to give this another try.

i know the 80's are over, but man...i still love that hair!

6 comments:

lani said...

cute! it gives your hair so much volume - looks really nice! :)

ibcreative said...

You look beautiful! And what a handsome boy with you!

Tonya said...

It looks really cute! I LOVED spiral perms back in the day, and have had my fair share of them. They never quite worked out for me, or looked as great on me as on everyone else! Lol. :)

Jeana said...

I love it! You look great!

Erin said...

I love it, too! So, so cute.

C and G said...

cute cute cute! of course you were cute before!