Friday, December 12, 2008

my gift from sinterklaas

look what sinterklaas wrapped up for me!?!?  isn't is pretty?  if you can imagine....the inside is even prettier than the outside!  my amazing, incredible, hard-working, thoughtful husband researched the crafting world (not his cup of tea, let's just say:) and found what every woman who's ever made a card, scrapbooked a page, or tried her hand at something creative has wanted, pined for, deeply desired a....cricut.  and he took his precious dollars from his tip jar and brought one home to ME!  this baby will cut you ANYTHING you can imagine in ANY size from .25 inches to 24 inches on almost ANY material (paper, cardstock, chipboard, fabric).  the things you can create with this machine are limitless.  and i mean it.  if you live anywhere near me or ever are in my neck of the woods you MUST come use it.  i cannot hoard something this amazing all to myself.  be prepared for many future posts of my "cricut creations".  you know these wall letters and phrases that are all the rage?  yup.  i can do them.  you know you want to come over:)  

4 comments:

Liz_24 said...

I've heard those things are awesome! I can't wait to see what you do with it!

darbishar said...

Oh wow! Oh the things you can make! You have one pretty great husband :) Also I guess if you really need me to come use it I should :P

Heather said...

I'm jealous. Making a list of what we will make when I come.

Jeana said...

Way to go, Sonny! I am so excited to see what you make! And I might have to place an order for some wall letters...:D