Wednesday, November 12, 2008

road trip!

tomorrow i will experience what i have heard so much about....the country of its own, the lone star state, the place where everything is bigger and better.  we're going to texas!  erin and i are embarking on a major road trip alone, with 5 children.  yes.  we're crazy.  we've gone mad being deprived of costco and ikea for months and we're willing to do anything to get there.  along the way we'll be stopping by erin's good friend holly's house as well as her parents infamous home/property called "sunfish".   today i'll be cookin, laundering, and packing for this adventure.   i'll be sure to update you upon our return.  unless, of course, i change my citizenship to texas since it's obviously the best state in the union:)

7 comments:

Liz_24 said...

We're going to Texas this week too! Have fun at Ikea! I LOVE that place!

Anonymous said...

went to ikea for the first time this past weekend-WOW!! i couldnt live without my costco either:)
so you go girls - have fun!!!
be safe, aunt amy

Erin said...

Woohoo!! Can't wait!
...uummmm...I'd better get off this computer and start packing! See you in the morning!

Tonya said...

I had a trip to Ikea planned for yesterday, but had to postpone it for 2 weeks! I hope you guys have a blast!! My husband calls Texas the Motherland.... :)

Anonymous said...

WOW, we are so excited and hope this wonderful state is all that you have heard.We are expecting Ari and Noah to entertain us all! Love, Momma D

Heather said...

Wahoooo!

darbishar said...

Say hello to Texas for me! You should check out an HEB while you are there, I really miss HEB.