Tuesday, November 18, 2008

don't mess with texas part two

the pics from  yesterday were from papa's (erin's dad) camera so here are the ones i was able to capture from our trip down south...

five kids, three leapsters, two dvd players, and lots of snacks...we're ready to go!
oh bliss. 
oh bliss, part two. 
(see all my cases of organic roasted red pepper and tomato soup?  it's gonna be a yummy winter)
each child got a gift bag from mamma d. to fill with "treasures"...most of which they threw into the lake to watch the splash, but boy was the hunting fun.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Fun, fun! Love the pictures...I guess that means your camera still works?? Whew!

Jeana said...

I am on pins and needles waiting for your news from Ikea! Looks like you had a great time at Costco.

C and G said...

I love that soup - just bought some yesterday :)

you made me itch to go to ikea . . . so i did. how is it that i can like pretty much everything in there???