Tuesday, September 2, 2008

not your average pizza box


after weeks of research, work, ingenuity, frustration and more trips to a fabric store than he'd ever want to make, my love has completed his detachable, insulated, pizza carrier for his vespa!

as if this wasn't impressive enough, the true gift of love here is the reason the pizza box was needed.  sonny has sacrificially taken on a pizza delivery job (he only applied at my favorite parlor-papa johns) to earn extra income to battle our debt.  he is on the streets nights and weekends so that i can stay home with our children and even doing it on his vespa to make gas costs lower and leaving me a vehicle.  he even brings me the occasional order of cheese sticks.  

thank you, love!

7 comments:

C and G said...

Wow, i'm pretty sure that it must take pure talent to drive!

good for you guys for driving down the debt!

Monica said...

What a great provider he is for your family!!

Heather said...

Woah Sonny, way to go! That looks a little tipsy...but I am sure it is perfectly engineered! I see those Or-Again plates back there :-)

sa3k said...

way to go sonny!! dave ramsey is so proud of you - and we are too!:)
how 'bout a delivery to jenison?:)

Geary said...

Sonny, that is genius, man! Can you send me the plans or some tips on building it? I'm interested in making my own. Thanks!

Erin said...

What love. Way to go, Sonny.

Jo. said...

A true Knight in Shining Armour!