Saturday, May 10, 2008

does it get any better than this?


at Ari's preschool class yesterday he made me this card for mother's day. the front was what you see here, m-o-m spelled with his fingerprints and a heart for the o. very special.

what i found when i opened it was even better...

My Mother's Day Survey
My mom's favorite color is: "green" (correct!)
My mom's favorite flower is: "tulip" (correct, again! didn't know he even knew that word)
My mom's favorite music is: "girl music" (don't know what that is, but sonny thinks it's things like nkotb and vanessa carlton as he doesn't count these are real "music")
My mom's favorite book is: "my favorite book" (right, again. all he sees me read is dick and jane and the very hungry caterpillar)
My mom's favorite place is: "mcdonald's" (oh, dear...out of the mouths of babes, huh?)

Happy Mother's Day! Love, Ari, age 5 1/2

3 comments:

Nicolette said...

What a beautiful card. Hope you have a wonderful mother's day!

kristal said...

i hope you had a wonderful mother's day too, nicolette! thanks for reading my blog and being a part of our lives!

Monica said...

She knows you well, I'd say. I love that. I think that my kids would say McDonald's as well considering the number of times I drive through for $1 iced tea.