Sunday, May 25, 2008

compatible?

sonny (my husband) and i have taken so many personality profile tests over the years we have long since lost track. sonny decided to take another one and discovered, with no surprise that he was an ENFP (Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving). it was fun to read about him and be affirmed in what careers he would excel in etc. he, of course, had to administer the test to me and i came out an INFJ(Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging). we had lots of laughs reading about my quirky personality (the most rare of all myers briggs types) and how "hard it is to be me".

we then stumbled across something new....celebrity personality types. we'll let you decide if we are a good match....
Sonny's personality

my personality

3 comments:

darbishar said...

LOL I love the celebrity personalities!

lani said...

lol! that's awesome.

C & G said...

i'm an INFJ too!!!!! i read somewhere that oprah is also an infj :)